PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Digital video camera

Manos
04.05.2004, 21:23
Ich schaue, um eine digitale videokamera zu kaufen nicht sehr epenssive aber verhältnismäßig gut. Irgendein kennt irgendwelche gutmarken und -preise in Deutschland? Auch irgendwelche Deutschnetzaufstellungsorte. Wenn der Preis kleiner als ist, ist er in Großbritannien für die gleiche Kamera erhält sie von Deutschland anstatt.

Viel Dank :chapeau:

I am looking to purchase a digital video camera not very epenssive but relatively good. Does any one know any good makes and prices in Germany? Also any German web sites. If the price is less than it is in the UK for the same camera will get it from Germany instead.
Many Thanks :chapeau:

Fortnox
04.05.2004, 21:46
Hi Manos!

If you look for a digi cam, look for one with dv in and dv out.
This 2 Options are optimal for cut the Videos on the PC, and play back from Pc to the cam.

My Digi Video Cam is a JVC Gr DVL 157i have cost ca. 600€ three years ago.
I have bought ist from http://www.hificomponents.de/ , i think it`s a very good Tip for buy elektrik Articles but you must know what you will.
This firm gives no Informations and Diskussions (Beratung?) about a Product because they only sell and so if you know for which Product you`re interested, so you can make a cheap Deal.

I hope you understand what i mean, because my englisch is a little bit confuse. :lachen78:

dodl
04.05.2004, 22:08
Hi Manos,

We use also a JVC. I don't have the exact Model handy right now, but i can look for it tomorrow. It's a nice Camera, with all in and outputs you can imagine, and very important - a good optical part from Zeiss. The difference to a standard digicam is second to none. I would never go back to a standard optical configuration.

Price is about 3500€, thats about 2800 Pounds. Looks a bit expensive, but you wouldn't believe the difference in quality. I think you can get the money back as you can deduct it from your income taxes? If you need video with nearly TV Quality, theres no way around a camera in this pricerange.

Just look around a bit, iam sure today you could get such a camera for only 2500€...and thats pretty cheap!

good luck
martin

Manos
04.05.2004, 22:58
Thanks for the info guys :coool: I'm out for the hunt :daumenhoc

Manos
05.05.2004, 10:34
KURZE AKTUALISIERUNG

Ich habe auf die Verbindung Fortnox gesandt und die Preise geschaut es gibt viel lieber als die Preise in Vereinigtem Königreich und in Griechenland.

Es gibt zwei Videokameras, die ich denke, kann gut sein

CANON XM2 2,039.00 Euro
und
JVC GR-DV 4000E 799.00 Euro

Da ich bin nicht und ein Berufsvideoredakteur und Basis nie sein werde, dass Geld eine Einschränkung ist, welche derjenigen Sie denken, dass gut sein kann?

Ich habe versucht, Berichte für die JVC Kamera aber nichts bis jetzt zu finden. Obwohl ich ganz ein bisschen über den KANON weiß.

Viel Dank :chapeau:

BRIEF UPDATE

I have looked at the link Fortnox sent and the prices there are much better than the prices in the UK and in Greece.

There are two video cameras that I think may be good

CANON XM2 @ Euro 2,039.00
and
JVC GR-DV 4000E @ Euro 799.00

Since I am not and will never be a professional video editor and basis that money is a contraint which of those you think that may be good?

I have tried to find reports for the JVC camera but nothing so far. Although I know quite a bit about the CANON.

Many Thanks :chapeau:

PS A link with cheaper prices http://www.nomatica.com