PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : wenn ich das Geld dafür hätt

Ferdi
19.07.2004, 15:06
dann würd das Boot da bald mir gehören :zunge: :D

Ribeye 650 Sports - bis 150PS motorisierbar :chapeau: :blemblem:

http://www.ribeye.co.uk/images/products/sports_08.jpg
http://www.ribeye.co.uk/images/products/sports_09.jpg
http://www.ribeye.co.uk/images/products/sports_10.jpg

man beachte, wie weit die Schläuche rauskommen :chapeau:

Preis: £14599 :weiner:
mit 150PS Yamaha HPDI: £23585 :weiner:
mit 150PS Yamaha 4-Takt: £23778 :weiner:

Natürlich wär meins mit dem 150HPDI (DI 2-Takt) ausgerüstet :lachen78:

wenn noch wer eins will, hier die Website dazu:
http://www.ribeye.co.uk/products/sports.asp :zunge:

lg
Ferdi :captain:

Scarab
19.07.2004, 15:44
Was heißt hier "hätte" ? :567:

Du willst doch nicht im September weiter zocken ??? :blemblem:

lg.Scarab

Ferdi
19.07.2004, 15:49
muss ich Stefan, muss ich :lachen78: :zerschepp .

Wenn ich beim momentanen Stand die Schulden vom Haus zurückzahl, dann geht sich grade noch das obige Boot aus :cognemur: :zunge: . Aber ich glaub, das wär keine so gute Idee :lachen78: , meine Frau ist zwar eine Perle, aber ich glaub, da gäb's zum ersten Mal :marteau: .

lg

Scarab
19.07.2004, 15:54
Na da wünsch ich dir viel Glück Ferdi, und wenn dann die Lametta von der Decke fällt, dann mach ich dir ein T-Shirt, mit dem Aufdruck am Rücken:

Eure Armut kotzt mich an !

:zerschepp :zerschepp :zerschepp :zerschepp :zerschepp

Ferdi
19.07.2004, 15:57
gute Idee :chapeau: .

Noch was - mein eSea wär dann zu haben :biere:

lg

Scarab
19.07.2004, 16:05
Ööööhm oooch naja, wer weis...:D

Meine Frau steht mit der Schrotflinte im Anschlag hinter mir :lachen78: :lachen78: :lachen78:

lg.Scarab

DieterW
19.07.2004, 19:06
@ Ferdi, ich habe eine Lösung. Verkaufe doch einfach das Haus, und schon kannst Du Dir das Boot kaufen, oder? :zunge: :lachen78: :biere:

FAR FAR AWAY
19.07.2004, 19:06
Sollten wir nicht ein Spendenkonto für alle, die ein grösseres Schlaucherl oder RIB wollen einrichten-? :567:

Ich melde mich sofort für die Auszahlung an! :ka5:

DieterW
19.07.2004, 19:08
Sollten wir nicht ein Spendenkonto für alle, die ein grösseres Schlaucherl oder RIB wollen einrichten-? :567:

Ich melde mich sofort für die Auszahlung an! :ka5:
Roman, das heißt nicht Auszahlung, sondern Anzahlung. :ka5: :chapeau:

Ferdi
19.07.2004, 19:15
Roman, das heißt nicht Auszahlung, sondern Anzahlung. :zerschepp :zerschepp :zerschepp :zerschepp :zerschepp

Manos
19.07.2004, 19:15
Just a quick note.

The RIBEYE is a good design, however the company in South Africa went bankrupt and the quality of the RIBs decrease dramatically. So be very careful when you go to purchase something like a RIBEYE

Alternatively for Euro 22,000 + Vat and 2% import tax you can buy a BALLISTIC 780 with single 150 Yamaha 2-stroke, ICOM 401 Europe VHF, Garmin 107 GPS (blue chart), trailer and boat cover - price includes shipment in 40 ft container to the UK

And

For Euro 17,000+Vat and 2% import tax you can buy a FALCON 640SR with 115bhp Yamaha 2-stroke, ICOM 401 Europe VHF, Garmin 107 GPS (blue chart), trailer and boat cover - price includes shipment in 40 ft container to the UK

Nur eine schnelle Notiz.

Der RIBEYE ist ein guter Entwurf, jedoch die Firma in Südlichem Afrika ist in Konkurs und die Qualität von den RIB abnimmt dramatisch gegangen. Seien Sie so sehr vorsichtig, wenn Sie gehen, etwas zu kaufen, mag ein RIBEYE.

Alternativ für Euro 22,000 + Vat und 2% Import besteuern Sie können kaufen eine BALLISTIC 780 mit einzelnem 150 Yamaha 2-Stroke, ICOM 401 Europe VHF, Garmin 107 GPS (Blue Chart), Anhänger und Boot bedecken - Preis schließt Lieferung in 40 Ftbehältern zum UK mitein

Und

Für Euro 17,000+Vat und 2% Import besteuert Sie können kaufen eine FALCON 640SR mit 115bhp Yamaha 2-Stroke, ICOM 401 Europe VHF, Garmin 107 GPS (Blue Chart), Anhänger und Boot - Preis Lieferung in 40 Ftbehältern zum UK miteinschließt

Ferdi
19.07.2004, 19:51
Manos,

many thanks for your warning. It is not so, that I want to buy a new RIB in the next weeks :lachen78: .
But the Falcon would also be 1st choice for me, especially the 575SR or 640SR or better, the 700RSR, the one you own, I think.

http://www.falconinflatables.co.za/falcon-575SR-rigid-inflatable-boat.htm

http://www.falconinflatables.co.za/falcon-640SR-rigid-inflatable-boat.htm

http://www.falconinflatables.co.za/falcon-700RSR-rigid-inflatable-boat.htm

The RIBEYE I thought would have been a good choice because they purchased RIBTEC, the manufacturer of the famous Camel-Boats. That Ribeye is bankrupt now is not good. Many thanks for this info. I would like a boat with a real deep V-hull, also like the RIBCRAFTs. The Ribcraft 585 http://www.ribcraft.co.uk/start.html I would like, I think it's really pretty. Anyway, its just "building castles in the air".

sincerly

Manos
19.07.2004, 21:33
Hi Ferdi

I was told this unfortunate news about RIBEYE a few months back and as far as I know many people who have bought RIBEYEs had problems with them. Is unfortunate because the boat looks good and is fast.

The FALCON 575 and 640 SR have shallow Vs (about 15 deg) but they have an adverse chine which gives the boat an 'automatic' lift. The RIB planes quickly and you need a small engine to power it through. The ride on waves is smooth provided you don't do 50 knots. In weather force 5-6 and waves 1.5-2 mtrs we could maintain on the 640 a constant speed of 18 knots without any significant banging or passengers being uncomfortable. Both hulls are very light the 640 at 380kgs and with 115 Yam engine, 5 Tohatsu aux, consol, A-frame and 70 ltrs of fuel, chain and anchor about 650 kgs. Both hulls are very safe and stable and you do not need to use the trim to correct the boat but just the throttle.

The FALCON 700RSR is a different boat. The hull is based on the Phantom 23 and is a racing hull. The V is not deep, just 18 deg in the middle. The forward part of the boat is deep, therefore cutting the waves but the boat has to plane for a comfortable ride. Again the boat is very light similar to 640 SR, is also very very fast and it planes very quickly. Top speeds on this one that one can achieve with 150 HPDI about 52-55 knots (the racing boat) and with the 200 VMax about 57-60 knots (my boat with an 8 bhp Mariner aux, chain, anchor, A-frame and 150 ltrs fuel). The ride on waves due to the speeds is quite exciting and fun but not for the faint hearted. You need to know how to handle racing hulls to handle this boat and it can become quite dangerous (if you don't know what you are doing) at times. On this boat in force 7 with waves 2-2.5 mtrs we could maintain comfortably (short of) a speed of 25 knots. We could go faster and in the races you can be doing 40-45 knots. This hull is very responsive to trim and the slightest change makes a big difference in the handling and performance. As I said you need to know about racing boat to use this one.

For the BALISTTIC 780 I cannot comment yet. However I have heard good comments about the boat and when I go to SAfrica at Christmas and have a ride on it will let you know.

There is also the GEMINI which is a VERY VERY nice boat but expensive as it is also built in SAfrica. It has a very deep V (I think 25 deg) and is built for wave rides. Is not fast because is quite heavy and of the deep V but it goes through waves like a destroyer. I use to have a GEMINI 5 mtr same as those that the SAfrican Coast Guard uses. The boat was fantastic. I had a 75 Mariner on it with 17" prop and with 4 people, 150 ltrs fuel, a-Frame, anchor chains etc we use to do flat out about 38-40 knots. Cruising speeds on waves about 20-22 knots. It was a fantastic boat and I regret that I have sold it.

Hope this helps in deciding ..... and good luck. If you need to ask me any questions about the above boats please do as I have spend a lot of time testing them and re-testing them and I know quite (not all) a bit about them so far and will be happy to assist you.

dodl
19.07.2004, 22:37
Hi Ferdi

On this boat in force 7 with waves 2-2.5 mtrs we could maintain comfortably (short of) a speed of 25 knots.

:lachen78: :lachen78:

It's fantastic. I would cry for my mum :chapeau:

Manos by the way, did you ever drive a Pacific 22? Not that i could afford it, but is it as good as it looks? I like the shape of the boat.

thanks
martin

Ferdi
19.07.2004, 23:04
Manos,

many thanks for your offer, I really appreciate it :chapeau: :chapeau: :chapeau: .
When it really comes to a decision I will ask you, be sure :zunge: . There is not often the opportunity to have a guy with experience available :chapeau: :zunge: .

For the moment, thanks, and let me build my castles in the air just for some time (or for ever :lachen78: ).

kindly Regards,

Manos
19.07.2004, 23:31
Manos by the way, did you ever drive a Pacific 22? Not that i could afford it, but is it as good as it looks? I like the shape of the boat

No I haven't unfortunately Martin but I have heard too that is a very nice boat.
I have just been on a 8.50 Scorpion with a 250 FICHT. Very large boat, huge amount of space on it, goes through waves like it slices butter (force 6 today and 1.5 mtr waves were doing 28-30 knots) but it lifts the bows up and down all the time. My friend told me this is how the Scorpions sail. Although I didn't like this bow thing the boat impressed me no end. Is very nice but VERY EXPENSSIVE. I could buy 2 Ballistics, or 3 FALCONS with the money you pay for one of the Scorpions.

Manos,
many thanks for your offer, I really appreciate it

No problem any time

There is not often the opportunity to have a guy with experience available

WHO MEEEEEEEEEE? :lachen78: :lachen78: :lachen78: WOW thanks!! :chapeau:

FAR FAR AWAY
20.07.2004, 11:01
...und ich bleib dabei: bei der Auszahlung melde ich mich gleich an :lachen78: