Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 09.02.2008, 20:30
gerald11 gerald11 ist offline
test
Treuesterne:

abgegebene "Danke": 0

Boot Infos

Sagt mal wie viele von diesen Typen gibt es eigentlich, habe jetzt ein zweites Boot nachgefragt:
Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren

höflich fragte ich:
Hallo,

wann und wo kann man es denn besichtigen
vielen Dank
Soukup

und bekam als Antwort:

Hello ,

Due to the fact I am quite busy I found out a company which will help me to sell the boat easily.They will handle shipping, payment and everything else. I will pay all taxes for shipping. You will have 2 days for inspect the boat. Let me explain you how does the shipping company works ( Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren ). First I will get the boat to the shipping company. When they will have the boat in their custody (I will give you a tracking number so you can track the shipping process at any time) you have to transfer 30% from the boat value to them (the shipping company will inform you how to make the payment). After the transfer is done the shipping company will hold the money and they will continue the shipping. After you will receive and inspect the boat (2 days) you will have to inform the shipping company if you want or not the boat. In case you will keep the boat you'll have to pay the rest of the money to the shipping company,in case you will not keep the boat the shipping company will pay you back the money.
If you are interested get back to me and provide me the following details so I can make the shipping documents:

Name:
Address:
City:
Zip code:
Phone number :

Thanks,
Michael Preetz

das ist doch langsam mehr als einfacher Betrug oder? Gibts irgendwo noch ehrliche Verkäufer

...und irgendwann bleib´i dann dort...