Alt 25.10.2003, 19:35
Benutzerbild von DieterM
DieterM DieterM ist offline
In Memoriam
Treuesterne:

abgegebene "Danke": 0

Boot Infos

Hi Manos,

beautiful picture in Greece! thanks. Mathias Rotti is very active in this FORUM and is a nice austrian guy. Unfortunately I'm unable to run his videos as my IBM notebook and the telefon connection is too slow.

Well, I'm already retired without the stress of business time, reason why there is mor time disponible for trips to nice places. Under diff. Countries you will find several reports from my corner and also some pictures. Unfortunately last 3 films were processed by KODAK under very bad conditions, this is the reason why the last Korsika report is still without some photos.

In my more than 40 years of business live I'was always travelling very much, partly with car and partly with plane. You are always happy when coming home. So I knew hotels in europe, africa, eastern europe upto Kasachstan, as well south amerika (Brasil). By the way there were also a lot of trips to partners in London for the MAN export truck division in Munich, where I had a responsible position in the export as area manager in several countries. When you speak a lot of languages, you are mostly acting internationally. But business is finished. Now I'm trying to enjoy the balance of my live with my lovely wife Christa.

With regard to Croatia, it's a nice place always recommendable for holidays. For any further infos kindly contact Mathias Rotti which is very experienced in the northern area.

Have a nice sunday +regards
Dieter