Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.12.2003, 23:46
Benutzerbild von Manos
Manos Manos ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Treuesterne:

abgegebene "Danke": 0

Cool Hands Required for the Summer in Santorini Greece

Thanks Martin just regret that didn't do German at school at times like this.

OK guys will do it in English. Damn trannslator never bloody works

Here we go again!!

Hands Required for the Summer :sonne:

Well don't know if this is the right place to ask for this but here it goes

Is any one (between the age of 19-25 - will be charged with discrimination now ) interested for a summer job in Santorini?

Accommodation, meals and air return ticket provided. Also some pocket money Euro 100/week.

From 1st April to end October 2004 and some money too.

Responsibilities is to manage and skipper five RIBs from April to July. After July six RIBs one rib will be in Croatia from the look of things.

Skipper fees per day, which skipper gets directly from the client, is Euro 60 plus any tips which is up to you to make provided you are nice to the clients. I will show you the area and places to go before hand.

Need two/three persons. You should also speak good English and if you also speak French or Italian or Russian is an advantage. Greek is not required I will teach you that one by the time you leave LOLOL

Need to hold an ICC and all powerboat (1,2,3) certificates or equivalent International Certificate of boating Compitance recognised by the EEC and have min 2 years experience on RIBs or similar boats (sailing boats do too).

If you also hold an Advanced (Dive master’s) BSAC or PADI certificate is an advantage too as you may be able to make money form diving excursions as a dive leader. Dive Leaders are again paid direct by the client Euro 10 per person (min 4) per dive day (2 dives).

Have to make clear that I don't keep any money either from the skippering or the diving except when hiring the equipment.

Please let me know and will arrange a very informal interview over a beer.

Cheers