Alt 25.10.2003, 15:03
Benutzerbild von DieterM
DieterM DieterM ist offline
In Memoriam
Treuesterne:

abgegebene "Danke": 0

Boot Infos

Hi Manos,

it really seems to be a missunderstanding, sorry. Wondering, why Mandry is not joining the thread, maybe he will enter later.

But nevermind, I'm happy to exchange in english and hope it will be also suitable for other members here.

Greece, presume your are greek, is a wondeful country, where i was ones coming from Benghazi via Athen to proceed in the evening to Munich. In the meantime a had a chance to see the Acropolis with a traveller of same flyght, proceeding to Australia via Near-East, whilest we rented a taxidrver to show us the surroundings of Athen.

The waterside in Geece is a dream, although I never was there. Wish plenty of success with the business idea.

Suggest you to contact Kosta, owner of the 6 m BRIGG RIB which crowns the site, he is also greece living in Vienna, and spending yearlies hollydays in Chalkidikhi. Had the pleasure to met him at the Attersee-Meeting near to Salzburg in Austria.

Wintertime is coming, and it is getting cold. But nevermind, springtime will be coming soon with a new season to enjoy our RIB's at the waterside. Believe, that for the time being UK is actually quite unconfortable, but time is passing by.

Regards
Dieter