Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 25.10.2003, 17:44
Benutzerbild von Manos
Manos Manos ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Treuesterne:

abgegebene "Danke": 0

Hey Dieter,

Looks like you are are doing a lot of travelling. I use to do that for business though and got very fed up with it (being away from home 3 weeks every month!!). This is one of thee reasons I decided to start this new business.

Thanks for your wishes too. And yes I am Greek but I live in the UK with my family (studied BSc and MSc and stayed since).

I assume that Kostas is a member here. I will try to contact him.

Michael (MANDRI) is busy today (him being in Greece with lovely weather that they have right now), I assume he is taking his RIB out or doing a little job on it.

Unfortunately I am in the UK where weather is cold and the start of the long winter seems to be getting nearer and nearer.

Regarding Mathias if he is an Austrian chap he sent a message on another forum on Yahoo called Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren
with a very nice video (this is the link Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren )
that was taken during his holidays in Croatia. Have to say that the music on the video is great, the video is great and also that Croatia looks like a very lovely place. A place that needs visiting sometime in the near future.

I am also attaching a photo taken in June 2003where we are at a little sandy cove on Makronisos Island in Greece (just 3 miles E of Cape Sounion) where you can see my RIB, Michael's RIB in the middle and a friends (called George) 5 mtr RIB moored in the cove. By the way the island that you see in the distance is called Kea and is about 10 miles accross.
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: jpg makronisos 4 june 2003.jpg (26,9 KB, 39x aufgerufen)