Thema: E-Tec 90
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 18.05.2021, 12:03
hobbycaptain
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von hobbycaptain Beitrag anzeigen
Also, soviel ich im etecownersgroup Forum gelesen habe, gibt es Programme/Apps für Android (wahrscheinlich auch IOS), die den Strichcode am Injektor in lesbare Zahlen/Ziffern umwandeln. Diese kann man dann im EVDIAG beim jeweiligen Injektor eingeben, sodass die Korrekturkoeffizienten korrekt sind.
Selber gemacht hab ichs noch nicht, war Gott sei Dank noch nie nötig.
Bei mir kommt kein nicht stabilisierter Sprit in den Tank, da ich nie weiß, wie lange das Boot stehen wird, grade übern Winter.
Mangels der Verfügarkeit von Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren, auf den schwören die Amis, bei uns, verwend ich jetzt schon seit einigen Jahren den Benzinstabiliisierungszusatz von Yachticon, den gibts bei uns beim Diskontmarin/Maritimo.

ich ergänze meinen Beitrag noch um die Prozedur des Barcodescans und der Eingabe der Injektorkoeffizienten

Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren
Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren

Zitat:
Zitat von enijjer from etecownersgroup.com
Hey Guys,

I just had to replace an injector on my engine recently. Pretty simple to do.

I downloaded an app to my smart phone called QR Barcode Scanner. If your installing a new style injector the label on it will have a black background. If this is the case go into the settings in the barcode scanner app and tell it to invert. Use the scanning app to scan the barcode. Some phones wont be able to invert the scan so it might not scan. If this is the case try another model phone. My nexus 5 would not invert so I grabbed my dads Samsung and it inverted just fine.

Once you successfully scan the bar code use the app to email the data to yourself. Open the email up on the laptop your using to run Evinrude Diagnostics (ED). Select and copy the scanned data. Now go into ED and tell it you have a scanner installed then go into the injector programming area. It will ask you to scan the bar code. Click into the scan 1 area and press "CTRL + V" This should paste the data into the scan field. Wait for ED to process that scan. Click in the scan area again and pres "CTRL + V". Wait for scan to process. Now just follow the on screen instructions to finish up the process. Done deal!

Erro