Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 25.10.2003, 09:45
Benutzerbild von Manos
Manos Manos ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Treuesterne:

abgegebene "Danke": 0

Hi Dieter

Well if is OK to write in English without upsetting any one I will do.

I think that there is a misunderstanding about MANDRI.

MANDRI is a friend of mine called Michael (MANDRI is the name he uses on his emails) who also uses a name BATFALCON. He joined this forum a day or two (I think) before I did. He introduced me to this forum.

I do not know Mathias.

Currently I am quite busy with work, as I decided that I get old (46 now) and life is too short and one needs to enjoy what he's got left of it.
So with whatever money I had saved and a large bank loan I've embarked to start a small business in Greece, hiring RIBs and renting apartments and villas on Santorini. However, I have live in the UK and lived here for the last 20+ years and got unused to the Greek beauraucracy, and time consuming stupid rules which make it very difficult for me now to get any time off since I must push things and be on top of them in order to have the business up and running by April 2004. So there is no time (at least for now) to go anywhere.

For me the boating season has now come to an end and I am looking forward for the next season.

Regarding the Italians, I have tried to communicate with a few clubs last year to arrange to join them either on Italy or the Ionian Sea but I never received any reply. So it never happened. I did my own thing instead together with my family and sometime MANDRI (BATFALCON) and in a months time I clocked up 80 hours (about 200+ miles). Not bad going ehh?? :)

In the UK (where I live) is too bloody cold to do anything exciting and being spoiled on the Greek seas and climate, where you can visit an island after island in warm weather without wearing all this uncomfortable weather gear, I have only been out with friends very few times. Mainly round the Isle of White and the Solent and up to Weymouth.

Well this is it for a Saturday bright but very cold UK morning. Off for my breakfast