Alt 24.11.2013, 15:49
Kkai Kkai ist offline
registrierter Benutzer
Treuesterne:

abgegebene "Danke": 0

Boot Infos

Zitat:
Zitat von Berny Beitrag anzeigen
Pfffft, musst halt nur aufpassen, dass dir da keiner draufkommt.......
Wieso?
Ich habe das Dokument von Thosi als Beispiel zu Weihai gesendet mit der bitte mir ein solches Dokument für MEIN Boot auszustellen.

Geschrieben habe ich an charles.yacht@gmail.com - Er hat mich an maggie@weihaiaceboats.com verwiesen. Und sie hat mir die komplett ausgefüllte Erklärung zugesendet. Waren beide sehr nett - Hatten aber angeblich keine Ahnung davon welches Dokument ich wollte, bis ich ihnen das Beispiel gesendet hatte.

Hier der abgekürzte Email-Verkehr: Von unten nach oben lesen..
(Ich hoffe es hilft anderen, die Probleme zu lösen)
Danke an alle im Forum, die Verständnis für mein Problem hatten und haben.
Vielleicht habe ich ja an dem Chinateil soviel Spaß, dass ich bald mal als stolzer Besitzer eins RIBS wieder hier vorbeischaue..

Yes, my CIN is:

CN ACE xxxxxx xxxxx

You would make me Happy if you can provide me such an document..
Please notice – EVERY Boat in the EU need this “DOC” to be legal !!

Thank you very much!

---------------------------

Yes,i know this document,we call it DOC,not CE,We can produce one for you.Could you tell us the serial number on the boat?

Please contact Maggie,she is in charge of this. her address is maggie@weihaiaceboats.com

Mail mit Beispiel-PDF:

THIS is the correct one – The Manufacturer (Weihai ace) has to certificate EVERY BOAT!
Do you know this Document?!

Von: Charles Cui [mailto:charles.yacht@gmail.com]

This is the correct CE document for size 460,the serial number is on the boat,every boat have a serial number,each size of boat have one CE certificate.Same size of boat have same certificate,but different serial number.How can we apply for separately CE for each boat?

Hello,

this is the WRONG Document!
It is NOT the Certificate from the Manufacturer (Weihai ace)
With this Paper it is not possible to register a Boat in the EU!!

Please read my first Mail! -> INSTITUTO GIORDANO is NOT ACCEPTED!
The correct document has to include the Boat-Serial Number..
It is illegal to import this Boats without correct CE Certificates – The Authority do NOT accept the Boats!
Thanks for Help

--------------------------

Von: Charles Cui [mailto:charles.yacht@gmail.com]
Betreff: Re: CE certificate for Weihai ACE 460

Hi

I enclose our copy document of CE,please check whether it is available.

BR
Charles

(Anhang: Instituto Giordiano - Nutzlos!)
-------------------------

Von: KKai

Hello,

i bought a Weihai ACE 460 Boat from a Dutch Seller and want to register it in Germany..

But the Water-Authority in Germany will NOT ACCEPT the CE certificate from Instituto Giordano!
They told me, that this Document only shows a part of the needed certifications to register it in the European union.
I start to inform me in Forums around Europe and they all have the same Problem, NO REGISTRATION possible.
Without registration, I am not allowed to use or sell the Boat within the EU!

Do you have a CE-Document with a field where you can put in the Serial-Number of the Boat and which is useble in the EU?!

Thanks for your help!