Verlink uns
Zurück   Schlauchbootforum > Schlauchboot/Rib > Rib

Rib Alles über Schlauchboote mit festem Boden.

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 17.03.2009, 07:51
Benutzerbild von Aia
Aia Aia ist offline
Stammtischler
Treuesterne:

abgegebene "Danke": 0

Boot Infos

SeaRay 5000€

von einer Besichtigung hält er nicht viel, da er beruflich viel zu tun hat. Die Frachtkosten übernimmt er, ich muss allerdings 30% anzahlen.
Zitat:
Hello,
Ok no problem.

If you decide to buy the boat i will send you the boat by a delivery company due the fact i'm quite busy with my work and most of the time i'm out of the country. Do not worry about the delivery costs, I will pay them . This company is highly respected and trusted delivery service here in London. It does not cost very much, this is the reason that i will use this delivery company TNT (Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren). They will handle the payment, delivery and also the papers transfer.

1) I will make the delivery papers at TNT. After that I will send you a copy of the contract signed at TNT, a copy of my passport and also copy of boat documents.

2) After I will make the papers for delivery they will require for an advance payment of 30% from the total amount of the boat.

3) After the advance payment will be made the delivery process will start and you will have 2 days inspection period (from the moment you will receive the boat) before your final decision to buy.
Also with the boat will be delivered the papers of the boat and trailer.

4) If you will decide to buy the boat then you must pay the remainder of 70% to the delivery company. If you do not decide to buy the boat, TNT will give your money back(30%).

If you want to buy the boat, please send me your information, so i can make the papers for delivery:
Name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:
Phone Number:

Zitat Ende

Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren

Um Links zu sehen, bitte registrieren